Forum Title: Auto taper/bazooka minus the mud
Been searching around for tool that can apply paper tape somewhat similar to those hand held things that apply mesh tape but for paper and on an extension pole. I guess something like an auto taper but far less bulky and without pre-mudding the tape. I have always put mud on with tube/applicators then hand applied the tape then hand wiped flats and rolled & flushed the inside corners. When working alone I find it a major PITA to have to hop on & off my stilts just to put the horizontal corner tapes on. I generally apply one or two rooms at a time. It would be nice if I could just get the horizontal corner tapes and also the ceiling flats applied from the floor. Does such a tool exist?
Category: Drywall Post By: ANGELA PEREZ (Edinburg, TX), 02/09/2018

Remodeling Tips & Resources For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527