Redi Base is an 8 in. x 24 in. disposable, recycled plastic form for applying a base (footing) to a construction Tube formed, (on sight poured) in-ground, concrete column. Suitable for decks, porches, gazebos and light exterior structures, Redi Base equipped column foundations have greatly increased load bearing capacity, will resist tilting, sinking and in Northern areas, eliminate frost heave. Designed for use with the one pour, one piece (column and footing) same day system, Redi Base attaches to tubes with duct or filament tape in 2-minutes, no tools or lumber required. Simply push Redi Base down over tube, slide unit down to bottom and apply 3-4 passes of ductape. One size Redi Base fits 8 in., 10 in. and 12 in. Dia tubes, forms a solid one piece casting and conforms to National codes. (IBC- BOCA- CBC). In use, Redi Base's strong flexible domed shape and tough taped joint require no special excavation bottom leveling or leveling material. There are no rings to fit or cut off and the unit's soft sidewalls can deflect around any excavation obstructions. Redi Base is economical, tight stacking, compact and lightweight. Easy to transport, Redi Base requires only 2 cu. ft. of concrete to fill.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- National code compliant, hydraulically engineer tested
- Economical - saves time and money
- Fast no forms to build, no tools required, attaches in 2-minutes
- Compact, light weight and flexible, hassle free
- Facilitates one day installation system - attach Redi Base to tubes, excavate, place forms, back fill to grade and pour concrete
- Permanent installation - decay and insect proof